A Respected Law Firm Practicing in Personal Injury and Estates
Serving Murrysville and Greensburg in Westmoreland County
Estate planning and real estate transactions are legal services that nearly everyone needs. However, when the unexpected happens, it is comforting to recognize that there are attorneys you know and trust standing by to help. That is how we view our personal injury practice at Long & Long, LLC. We believe that trust is the most important aspect of the attorney-client relationship; that is why we work hard to build trust with each client who walks through our doors. Whether you are planning your estate, buying a house or were injured in an accident, our three generations of Westmoreland County attorneys are here to serve as trustworthy counselors and advocates.
Our principal areas of practice
Our attorneys at Long & Long, LLC strive to provide competent and effective legal services in:
- Personal injury — If you have been injured, it can be tempting to accept the first offer the insurance company or other responsible party makes, but these offers are rarely fair. An experienced personal injury attorney can provide you with the advice and representation that helps you get the compensation to which you are entitled.
- Car/auto accidents — Car accidents are unique among personal injury cases because of their complexity and connection to Pennsylvania insurance law. A zealous car accident attorney can assist you in dealing with the insurance company and prevent you from losing your right to full and fair compensation for your injury.
- Estates and trusts — Planning for death and incapacity is never pleasant. Nevertheless, it is a necessary step to ensuring your loved ones receive the full benefit of your estate and avoid conflict and confusion regarding your affairs. A Long & Long, LLC estate planning attorney can help guide you through this difficult process to ensure that your affairs are managed smoothly after you are gone.
- Real estate — Real estate is the largest investment that most people and businesses ever make. As such, issues involving real estate — whether in the course of property ownership or during a property transaction — deserve serious and personal attention from a knowledgeable Westmoreland County attorney.
- Mortgages — Understanding your rights and obligations under a mortgage is crucial before purchasing property and to ensure your continued use and enjoyment of your property. Whether you are acting as an individual or as an officer or stakeholder in a business, having mortgages reviewed by a competent and thorough attorney can help you avoid complications in the future.
Contact us today for a free initial consultation to discuss your legal issue
Long & Long, LLC has been serving the various legal needs of people and businesses in Westmoreland County for more than 50 years. Call our office at 855-805-2683 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation. We also offer walk-in hours twice a week.