Knowledgeable Greensburg and Murrysville Estate Planning and Trusts Lawyers
Helping people protect their wealth for more than 50 years
Many people are reluctant to think about estate planning; however, planning in advance for asset preservation and possible physical or mental incapacity is crucial to ensuring your estate’s security. Estate and incapacity planning assures your medical, emotional and physical needs are met later in life and provides your loved ones with legal guidance and authority. Additionally, thorough estate planning and thoughtful use of trusts ensures the people and organizations you care about receive the benefits of your estate. At Long & Long, LLC our estate planning and trust attorneys have been helping people in Murrysville and Greensburg craft and implement thorough estate plans for more than 50 years. We take the time to listen to our clients’ goals and concerns and analyze their financial situations to develop an estate plan that best serves their needs.
Estate planning, probate and incapacity services in Greensburg and Murrysville
Our estate planning and trusts lawyers remain up-to-date with the latest developments in estate taxation, probate and Medicaid issues to help our clients in Greensburg and Murrysville address their own estate planning needs or to settle the final affairs of their loved ones:
- Estate Planning — As the government becomes stricter regarding Medicaid eligibility and asset reclamation, Greensburg estate planning attorneys may be able to help you protect assets from being consumed by long-term care expenses.
- Wills — A clear and thorough will should be the centerpiece of any good estate plan. We can help you memorialize your final wishes to avoid confusion and discord regarding your estate.
- Trusts — Our trust attorneys can consider your goals to determine if a trust would serve your purposes and then draft the necessary documents customized for your situation.
- Probate — The probate process can be complex. Our attorneys have helped many families in Murrysville and Greensburg accomplish the orderly and timely implementation of their loved ones’ final wishes.
- Estate Administration — If a person dies without a will, his or her property must be transferred under the terms of the Pennsylvania Probate Code. Our attorneys can provide guidance and oversight during estate administration in order to avoid complications.
- Guardianship — If a person becomes physically or mentally incapacitated without a valid power of attorney, his or her family may have difficulty managing his or her affairs. Our guardianship attorneys can help families navigate the court process necessary to solve this problem.
- Wealth Preservation — Long-term care and end-of-life expenses can consume nearly all of a person’s estate without proper wealth preservation planning.
- Powers of Attorney — A thorough and clear durable power of attorney can help ensure your family is able to care for your affairs should you become ill or incapacitated.
- Advance Directives — An advance health care directive can save your loved ones from uncertainty and pressure by providing clear instructions as to your wishes regarding health care.
Contact us today for a free initial consultation with an estate planning and trusts attorney
Call Long & Long, LLC today at 855-805-2683, contact us online or attend our twice-weekly open house office hours to set up a free consultation with an estate planning and trusts attorney in Greensburg.